Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Scaffolders Required for Immediate Start in Wellington
If you are a passionate, skilled scaffolder, with a commitment to best practice and a desire to advance in your career, look no further.
Industry leading scaffolding company Waco Kwikform is seeking ticketed and non-ticketed scaffolders to join its dynamic, growing team in Wellington.
- You have at least 2 years of scaffolding experience.
Intermediate & advanced scaffolders encouraged to apply. *
- You have a winning attitude. An excellent work ethic and ability to work well in a team are essential.
- You are committed to safety and best practice in the workplace.
- You are keen to develop and advance through our business, including undertaking ongoing training.
- You are willing to undergo pre-employment medicals.
- You are ready to start immediately.
* Some entry level opportunities are also available for the right candidates. For entry level, only applicants who demonstrate natural mechanical aptitude and/or an excellent attitude, have their own transport and are physically fit will be considered.
Waco Kwikform is a leading supplier of scaffolding and formwork products and services across Australia and New Zealand.
The company is part of Waco International - a successful global commercial and industrial services business focusing on the hire, sale and manufacture of formwork, shoring, scaffolding equipment and associated labour services; and relocatable and modular buildings. Waco International employs over 3000 skilled and enthusiastic people in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile and the United Kingdom, and generates revenues in excess of AU$600 million.
At a local level, Waco Kwikform supplies some of the largest commercial and residential construction, civil and entertainment projects in the region, and enjoys a solid reputation for quality, flexibility and excellence.
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- A fun, friendly and supportive team environment.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Training and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to work at over 7 locations across New Zealand.
- Employee recognition initiatives - be rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
Waco is a company that is built on best practice, continuous improvement, team work, accountability and a customer-first mindset. We aim high and want to take you with us.
IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST, JOIN THE BEST!
Please send all enquiries or your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.